Modification date message

After I save a Mathematica document as a "Stationery Pad," every time
I opene it I get a very annoying front-end message saying that the
modification date had been changed by some program other than
Mathematica. How can I stop this from happening? (I use Mathematica
2.2 on Power Macintosh.)

Thanks!

==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====