can mathematica do this, please answer
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg4145] can mathematica do this, please answer
- From: gunnarl at interlink.no (Gunnar Larsen)
- Date: Fri, 7 Jun 1996 02:08:22 -0400
- Organization: InterLink AS, Trondheim, Norway
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I want to read in an ascii file containing data
and plot each value in a sequence, generating an animated
graph. Each picture should be saved as a bitmap, (numbered
This is going to be laid out on video.
The bitmap saving must be automatic because it is a huge amount
of data dispalyed.
If not is there another program that doses it?
Thank you in advance
==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====
Prev by Date:
More "Logical" functions?
Next by Date:
Functional programming; Outer; NonlinearFit
Previous by thread:
Re: More "Logical" functions?
Next by thread:
Re: can mathematica do this, please answer