A couple of months ago someone posted instructions on getting
around the bug that prevents loading certain packages. Since it
wasn't directly related to the problem I posted, I didn't copy
down the instructions. Now I want to load the MakeFunctions package
and can't. If someone would be kind enough to repost the
instructions, I'd appreciate it. I'm using v2.2.2 for Mac.

--
Bob Hall            | "Know thyself? Absurd direction!
rhall2 at gl.umbc.edu  |  Bubbles bear no introspection."  -Khushhal Khan Khatak

==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====