Re: tutors

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg3955] Re: [mg3873] tutors
  • From: "Keith S. Mersman" <c621746 at>
  • Date: Sat, 11 May 1996 23:52:58 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

On Sat, 4 May 1996, dick carlisle wrote:

> Hello
> Apologizing in advance for violating some unknown protocol, I am
> inquiring whether or not there are Mathematica tutors available online
> to help my two sons (both of whom are undergraduate students here in the
> states).
> Thanks in advance
> Dick Carlisle

My name is Keith S. Mersman, and I am a Mathematica consultant here at the
University of Missouri-Columbia.  I work in the computer labs
approximately 30 hours a week helping undergraduates with Mathematica and
math related problems.  I would be willing to tutor your sons.  Perhaps
you would be willing to supply me with further information, such as hours,
subject, and other important info.  I myself will be taking a course
entitled "Mastering Mathematica" this summer and I will probably be
available for online tutoring this summer as well as next fall.  If you
are interested, please respond.  You can use this e-mail address or the
other two listed below.

Keith S. Mersman
Mathematica Consultant,
University of Missouri-Columbia