Mathematica NonlinearFit ?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg4008] Mathematica NonlinearFit ?
- From: lack at numbat.lbl.gov (Josh Lack)
- Date: Tue, 14 May 1996 02:39:39 -0400
- Organization: Lawrence Berkeley Laboratory, Berkeley CA
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I'm sure this is a trivial question... but for the NonlinearFit (Levenberg-Marquardt) routine ($Version = SGI 2.2), I can't figure how to get at the calculated covariance matrix to determine the fitting errors. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks, Josh lack at imasun.lbl.gov ==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====