  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg4021] Perturbation calculations using Mathematica.
  • From: "Yngve Sandoy" <Yngve.Sandoy at si.sintef.no>
  • Date: Mon, 20 May 1996 02:13:37 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I am a university student in Norway, about to finish my
final project in mathematics. I am investigating how computer
algebra systems may simplify the process of solving
differential equations using perturbation techniques.

I would like to say something about Mathematica in these kinds of
calculations.  Could you provide me with any information on this
subject.

Yngve Sandoy.

==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====