Perturbation calculations using Mathematica.
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg4021] Perturbation calculations using Mathematica.
- From: "Yngve Sandoy" <Yngve.Sandoy at si.sintef.no>
- Date: Mon, 20 May 1996 02:13:37 -0400
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I am a university student in Norway, about to finish my final project in mathematics. I am investigating how computer algebra systems may simplify the process of solving differential equations using perturbation techniques. I would like to say something about Mathematica in these kinds of calculations. Could you provide me with any information on this subject. Yngve Sandoy. ==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====