Numerical Integration Question

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg4034] Numerical Integration Question
  • From: rlee at blue.seas.upenn.edu (Roland Lee )
  • Date: Tue, 28 May 1996 01:45:30 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I have a question concerning the Numerical Integrations using Mathematica.
When I try to perform a numberical integration on a particular function in
Mathematica, it gives me a message 'inum' and then states that the function
is NOT numerical at a certain point.  What does this mean and is there any
way to get around this?

Please respond via e-mail as I do not subscribe to this newsgroup.

--
Roland S. Lee			|  A good heart, Kate, is the sun and the moon
Department of Materials Science |  -or rather the sun and not the moon, for

==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====