PDF dist question.

Hello All,
Does anyone know how to generate a gaussian distribution on mathematica
such that the mean is 0 (and no points lie at x<0)? I am having great
difficulty. When I use the "NormalDistribution" function, I merely get a
dist. such that the CDF=.5 at x=0!!!

Thanks in advance...your help is very much appreciated.

George Melikian

==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====