PDF dist question.
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg4066] PDF dist question.
- From: George Melikian <melikian at ups.edu>
- Date: Thu, 30 May 1996 02:50:30 -0400
- Organization: Compumedia Internet Services
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hello All, Does anyone know how to generate a gaussian distribution on mathematica such that the mean is 0 (and no points lie at x<0)? I am having great difficulty. When I use the "NormalDistribution" function, I merely get a dist. such that the CDF=.5 at x=0!!! Thanks in advance...your help is very much appreciated. George Melikian ==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====