Mathlink / CodeWarrior 8

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg4072] Mathlink / CodeWarrior 8
  • From: earhart at athena.mit.edu (Elizabeth J Earhart)
  • Date: Fri, 31 May 1996 01:33:53 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I am making progress, but still having trouble setting up a CodeWarrior
project to use MathLink on the Macintosh.  I am trying to set up one
of the example projects (addtwo) to use as a template.  My project now
contains two C files - 'addtwo.c' and 'addtwo.tm.c'.  It also contains the
following libraries: 'MathLink (2i/8d) 68K.Lib', 'SIOUX.68K.Lib',
'ANSI (2i/8d) C.68K.Lib', 'MacOS.lib'.  When I try to make an application
file, I get the following two link errors:

   xldtob.c: 'num2dec' referenced from '_Ldtob' is undefined.
   xldtob.c: 'dec2str' referenced from '_Ldtob' is undefined.

Is there another library that I need?

(I am currently using CodeWarrior Bronze and compiling 680x0 code.
I expect to be switching to the academic version of CodeWarrior Gold
in a few weeks.  I assume that this will affect which libraries I
need to include.  Any guidance on substitutions would be appreciated.)

-Elizabeth Earhart

==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====