Presentation material

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg5298] Presentation material
  • From: dreece at atl.mindspring.com (Daryl Reece)
  • Date: Sat, 23 Nov 1996 01:44:38 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I have been asked to make a brief presentation to a group of
individuals on Mathematica.  Their backgrounds range from PhD
engineers to secretaries so I have quite a range to keep interested.
Does anyone have any suggestions for MMA packages/notebooks that
capture the essential nature of MMA but have a broad appeal?  I was
thinking of the Velodrome notebook, the stick figure juggling 6 balls
and some heavy graphics with a good scientific basis.  Our company
builds antennas among other things so a solution to a field problem
might be good.

Any help would be appreciated,
Daryl