- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg5298] Presentation material
- From: dreece at atl.mindspring.com (Daryl Reece)
- Date: Sat, 23 Nov 1996 01:44:38 -0500
- Organization: MindSpring Enterprises, Inc.
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I have been asked to make a brief presentation to a group of individuals on Mathematica. Their backgrounds range from PhD engineers to secretaries so I have quite a range to keep interested. Does anyone have any suggestions for MMA packages/notebooks that capture the essential nature of MMA but have a broad appeal? I was thinking of the Velodrome notebook, the stick figure juggling 6 balls and some heavy graphics with a good scientific basis. Our company builds antennas among other things so a solution to a field problem might be good. Any help would be appreciated, Daryl