Re: mathematica 3.0 comments?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg5140] Re: [mg5123] mathematica 3.0 comments?
- From: Sherman Reed <Sherman.Reed at worldnet.att.net>
- Date: Wed, 6 Nov 1996 01:33:02 -0500
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
At 03:04 AM 10/31/96 +0000, you wrote: >Anyone tried mathematica 3.0 for windows yet? How is it? E-mail me >if possible with comments. Thanks. > > I have 3.0 for about a week with Win95, Pent 166 with 32 meg ram. I can only say excellent. I had a beta copy for three months before hand and found nit picking little stuff that was a bother, but I figured (and was correct) they would be corrected in 3.0. Sherman C. Reed