Fractals and/or chaos using MMA v 3.0

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg5330] Fractals and/or chaos using MMA v 3.0
  • From: wilson figueroa <wfigueroa at>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Nov 1996 01:47:45 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

Hi group,

Does anyone have any color fractals of Chaotic systems which
they have graphed using Mathematica?

I am also currently working on implementing Arnold's Cat Map
and have received two good solutions.

Can anyone help with the fractals and/or chaos?

Thank you.

Wilson Figueroa

wfiguero at

P.S.  My reply email address comes up incorrectly and I am working
to get the problem fixed.  Thanks for your patience.