Fractals and/or chaos using MMA v 3.0
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg5330] Fractals and/or chaos using MMA v 3.0
- From: wilson figueroa <wfigueroa at mosquito.com>
- Date: Wed, 27 Nov 1996 01:47:45 -0500
- Organization: Mosquito Net, Inc.
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Does anyone have any color fractals of Chaotic systems which
they have graphed using Mathematica?
I am also currently working on implementing Arnold's Cat Map
and have received two good solutions.
Can anyone help with the fractals and/or chaos?
wfiguero at mosquito.com
P.S. My reply email address comes up incorrectly and I am working
to get the problem fixed. Thanks for your patience.
Prev by Date:
Re: Speed of dot product in Mathematica
Next by Date:
Re: Using !/bin/command inside a loop
Previous by thread:
3D data plot
Next by thread:
maple -> mathematica software?