Free lectures on Mathematica 3.0 in Denver/Boulder, CO

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg5145] Free lectures on Mathematica 3.0 in Denver/Boulder, CO
  • From: "David B. Wagner" <dbwagner at>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Nov 1996 01:33:12 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

Hello All,

  I'm pleased to announce that I will be giving two free lectures on
some of the new features of Mathematica Version 3.0.  The lectures
will be in the evenings on Monday, Nov. 18 (in Boulder) and on
Tuesday, Nov. 19 (in Denver - near DTC).  Get all the details at

  Also, I'm starting a Web page for "Mathematica 3.0 Tips".  This
page doesn't have a lot of content yet, but that will change rapidly
as more people get their hands on 3.0.  Check out the page at, and be sure to
read the submission guidelines (
before sending anything.  Thanks!