Re: 3.0 = Rip Roaring Resource Hog :-(

This is exactly the reasion I switched to Matlab.  When I tried to use
MMA for data sets over a few thousand elements it just could not deal
with them.  It locked up, took hours to process, crashed and was in
general useless.  Not only that but I found that dealing with a matrix
in MMA is to me a major pain.  I tried matlab and it sucked up
thousand element structures with out a peep.

Stephen Nichols