Re: Nonlinear Programming

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg5186] Re: [mg5155] Nonlinear Programming
  • From: "Ed McCarthy" <e_mccarthy at>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Nov 1996 02:23:59 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

Check out Varian's books on Mathematica for Econ and Finance--I think
you'll find what you need there. I think they are listed in the Wolfram

Ed McCarthy

> From: Roger J. Brown <rjb21 at>
> To: mathgroup at
> Subject: [mg5155] Nonlinear Programming
> Date: Wednesday, November 06, 1996 1:33 AM
> I am just beginning to learn Mathematica and at the same time taking a
graduate course in Math for Economics.  I find nothing in the manual for
non-linear programming or Lagrangian multiplier or Kuhn-Tucker conditions.
Any ideas out there?