Re: simplify problem
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg5200] Re: [mg5137] simplify problem
- From: Tatsuki Inoue <tatsu at nikiL.ms.kagu.sut.ac.jp>
- Date: Thu, 14 Nov 1996 02:02:06 -0500
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
"Tomasz B." wrote in article "[mg5137] simplify problem"
> How can I revers the above Operation, in this example from
> I want to have (a+b)^2 + (c+d)^2.
You can use a replace repeated operator "//." as
a^2 + 2 a b + b^2 + c^2 + 2 c d + d^2 //.
T.Inoue e-mail: tatsu at ms.kagu.sut.ac.jp
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: Break a List into Individual Elements?
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Re: 3.0 = Rip Roaring Resource Hog :-(