- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg5023] Re: [mg4962] Subsets
- From: Lou Talman <me at talmanl.mscd.edu>
- Date: Sat, 19 Oct 1996 16:40:28 -0400
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Subsets[l] returns all subsets of set l.
>From: Fabiana Costa Pereira <fabiana at dcc.ufmg.br>
>Subject: [mg4962] Subsets
I need to know if there is a function in Mathematica
that generates the set of all subsets of a list.
Prev by Date:
Re: ts ts ts
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: Re: Subsets
Next by thread: