  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg4889] Missing Built-in Mathematica Function
  • From: Chee Lim Cheung <CheeLC at sp.ac.sg>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Oct 1996 00:17:30 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi MathGroupers,

I was browsing through my software Mathematica for Windows
version 2.2.3 and I realized that the kernel function
TimeConstrained is not available. I wonder whether this
happens only to my copy or is it absent also in all other
Windows versions. This function is documented in the Book.
I think that this function might come in handy should
we need to evaluate certain expressions and the time factor
is important. Is it available in the soon-to-be-released
Mathematica 3.0 for Windows? Thanks.

==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====