Save As Special In MMA 3.0

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg4988] Save As Special In MMA 3.0
  • From: Doug S Webb <weq at>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Oct 1996 00:41:03 -0400

 Has anyone gotten the File | Save As Special | TeX command to work in
Mathematica 3.0 Beta yet? It doesn't prompt me for a file name or
anything, just happily goes and does "something", but then I can't find
ANY new file written ANYWHERE on my disk. It's supposed to save your
notebook as a TeX file, but I can't find it anywhere! Thanks for any
 Doug Webb
 Oak Ridge National Laboratory
 weq at
 D_Webb at