Help on Project

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg5056] Help on Project
  • From: "Keith Salmon" <salmonke at jupiter.hill.af.mil>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Oct 1996 01:38:15 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I am new to Mathematica and need help with a project.  I have acceleration
data from the flight path of a missile that I would like to integrate to
get velocity and position relative to the launch point of the missile.  The
acceleration information is referenced to a body axis which translates and
rotates with respect to the launch (inertial) axis.  I want to be able to
plot in 2-D and 3-D the flight path to impact of the target and  determine
impact angle and velocity.  As I mentioned, I am not familiar with all the
inner workings of Mathematica and would appreciate any help building a
front end to the acceleration data that would allow future data to be
analyzed in the same fashion.  Please email constructive suggestions to
salmonke at jupiter.hill.af.mil.   Any and all help is appreciated.
Keith Salmon