AxesLabel and Frame on mathematica 2.2.3 (win)
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg5011] AxesLabel and Frame on mathematica 2.2.3 (win)
- From: Martin Posch <poschm at pap.univie.ac.at>
- Date: Sat, 19 Oct 1996 02:25:54 -0400
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I want to do a 2d-plot using PLOT with Frames and Labels on the Axes.
As soon as I specify
is ignored (no Labels, no error message)
without the frame-option the labels work fine.
P.s. I don't want to use the FrameLable option since I need the Label at
the end of the axes.
mailto:poschm at pap.univie.ac.at
Prev by Date:
Extending Gaylord's Problem
Next by Date:
Re: ts ts ts
Previous by thread:
Re: Extending Gaylord's Problem
Next by thread:
Re: AxesLabel and Frame on mathematica 2.2.3 (win)