How to specify that a variable is an Integer?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg5016] How to specify that a variable is an Integer?
- From: "Economics Department" <jruiz at bu.edu>
- Date: Sat, 19 Oct 1996 02:25:57 -0400
- Organization: Boston University
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
parameters. Mathematica is able to compute the indefinite integral when it is supplied integer values of a and b but cannot solve it when they are left as parameters. parameters a and b are Positive Integer numbers? Juan M. Ruiz Boston University Department of Economics email: jruiz at bu.edu