Including Functions and Variables from another Notebook

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg6786] Including Functions and Variables from another Notebook
  • From: "Rick A. Sprague" <sprague at egr.msu.edu>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Apr 1997 02:38:05 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hello,

Can someone tell me how to include functions and variables from another
notebook?  I have written a notebook that contains functions that detemine
pure component thermodynamic properties given certain parameters, ie: heat
capacity, vapor pressure, etc.  Now I want to use those functions and apply
them to a new notebook that models vapor liquid equilibrium.  I want to use
these functions with out cutting and pasting cells into my new notebook.

Thanks,

Rick Sprague