Where to put packages?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg6801] Where to put packages?
  • From: earhart at athena.mit.edu (Elizabeth J Earhart)
  • Date: Sun, 20 Apr 1997 01:50:43 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I have several packages including MathLink binaries that I developed
under Mma 2.2, that I am now using for Mma 3.0.  They work fine, except
that I can't figure out where to put the binaries so that the kernel
can find them without me having to tell it where they are.  Right now,
the binaries are in the folder with the packages, which is in the
Applications folder in the AddOns folder.  Where should I put them?

-Elizabeth