Re: Searching for binary and ternary alloys developed with Mathematica

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg6808] Re: [mg6611] Searching for binary and ternary alloys developed with Mathematica
  • From: "H.M.A. Winand" <hmaw1 at cus.cam.ac.uk>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Apr 1997 02:00:11 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi,

I've worked on the thermodynamics of phase diagr. of alloys systems as
part of my post-doc in the Rolls-Royce UTC in Cambridge.  We now have a
set of libs in C/C++ (and not in mm because otherwise things get very
slooow indeed).  However, conceptually, the modelling can be ported to mm
(and, in fact, I used mm as a tool to test some of our code).  I have left
the UTC as of 4 weeks ago, but do tell me more about what you exactly
want, and we'll take it from there.

Regards,

Dr. Henri Winand