Circuit Diagram Notebook - Part 2

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg6966] Circuit Diagram Notebook - Part 2
  • From: John DeCocq <johnd>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Apr 1997 22:25:36 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I have previously posted regarding a notebook I have developed to create
circuit diagrams using Mathematica 3.0. I have since received several
link page to allow easy downloading via the Internet. The URL of the
links page is:

http://i/~johnd/external/circuits.html

Please contact me directly with any download problems.

Thanks,

			John DeCocq