Polynomial Canonical Form
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg8022] Polynomial Canonical Form
- From: John Kiehl <jkiehl at interport.net>
- Date: Sat, 2 Aug 1997 22:32:33 -0400
- Organization: Soundtrack Recording
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Is there any way to force Mathematica to display Polynomials the way
the entire rest of the world, since at least the time Cardano, does:
with the highest term first and the lowest term last?
Prev by Date:
Re: How to select unique elements in a list?
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: Re: How to select unique elements in a list?
Next by thread:
Re: Polynomial Canonical Form