Help required

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg8261] Help required
  • From: Ronnie Barnes <rbarnes at lbs.ac.uk>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Aug 1997 01:58:59 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I am a PhD student at London Business School who is in urgent need of
some help. Basically, I need to find someone who can spend a couple of
days (paid of course) this week helping me to write a Mathemetica
program to solve a complex but well-defined problem - the urgency is
that I have a paper to present in two weeks time and I need this program
to generate my results.

If anyone feels that they are able (and willing) to help, please could
you contact me on 0171 262 5050 x 3352

Thanks

Ronnie Barnes