Wickham-Jones Graphics & Mma 3.0

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg8294] Wickham-Jones Graphics & Mma 3.0
  • From: elsner at avalon.msfc.nasa.gov (Ron Elsner)
  • Date: Sun, 24 Aug 1997 04:46:36 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi,
I have Mathematica-Graphics by Tom Wickham-Jones, and
found in it useful when I was using 2.2.  Now we have
3.0 and at least one function, LabelContourLines,
failed, apparently because it uses DefaultFont and
other old 2.2 routines.  Is there a way to upgrade his
packages to 3.0?

--Ron Elsner
NASA MSFC