weird printing

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg8313] weird printing
  • From: iaz at cs.umd.edu (Ilya Zavorine)
  • Date: Sun, 24 Aug 1997 13:24:30 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I am using Math 2.2 for X Windows. I have a simple file which has a Print
statement, then some computation statemetns (without a semicolon) at the end,
then another Print, another bunch of computations etc. When I execute all this,
instead of getting all output in the same order, I get all output from the
Print statements and THEN all the output from my computations. Why does this
happen?

Thanks in advance,

Ilya