Re: Mathematica Graphics

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg8355] Re: [mg8248] Mathematica Graphics
  • From: Kristina Pawlikowski <pawlikk at wl.wpafb.af.mil>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Aug 1997 02:22:49 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi David,

Try this:

Display["filename.eps",graphics,"EPS", ImageSize->n]

where n is the size in pixels.

As a side note, in Adobe Iluustrator 4.1 you can change the size of the letters
and numbers by first selecting the plot then choose "size" from the pull-down
"type" menu.  You can use one of the standard font sizes, or make up your own
by choosing "other".

Hope this helps,
Kristina