Help with Postscript Conversion on a PC

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg8405] Help with Postscript Conversion on a PC
  • From: Jim Freeze <jim at freeze.org>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Aug 1997 20:41:46 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I am running Mma 2.2 on an Intel PC.
I am trying to convert a plot to PostScript.
I use display as, Display["file.eps", graphic].
I found on Wolframs web site that I need to use
rasterps.exe, however, when I try to run it under
WinNT 4.0, I get the following error,

    Abnormal program termination: Memory protection fault
    CS:EIP = 000Fh:000123A4h

Does this program work with NT 4?
If not, is there a way to do this on NT 4?
Thanks

Jim Freeze
jim at freeze.org