Downloading notebooks

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg8420] Downloading notebooks
  • From: "James V. (Jim) Allday" <jallday at worldnet.att.net>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Aug 1997 00:42:28 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Prior to earning my BA back in the '50s, I took only the bare minimum of
science and mathematics required for graduation. I am now retired and
have returned to college to study math and science. I am new to
Mathematica and the Internet. Can someone tell me how to use a Notebook
downloaded as an HTML file. How do I get it to run as an interactive
notebook?