Chaning point size on ErrorListPlot - can it be done?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg8089] Chaning point size on ErrorListPlot - can it be done?
  • From: Daniel Goscha <dgoscha at phy.ilstu.edu>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Aug 1997 03:22:59 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Let me start by thanking all of those who have sent many helpful remarks
regarding my previous posts on fitting data containing error values.

I have come across a serious snag.  It appears as if there is no way to
change the size of the points that ErrorListPlot plots.  These points
appear fine at the "default" scale.  However, I am needing full page
plots (8" x 10") and when I resize the plot to that size, the data
points are HUGE!  Evan at 1/2 page, the points are quite unruly.  I know
that ListPlot has a mechanism for resizing the points, but it seems as
if ErrorListPlot has no analogous feature.  I am desperate, so if anyone
has ANY solution to this problem, I would be eternally grateful.

I am using Mma 3.0 on a Win95 system if this helps.

Many thanks,
    -daniel
daniel l. goscha
dgoscha at phy.ilstu.edu