Transformation from notebook to package format.

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg8094] Transformation from notebook to package format.
  • From: mabi at solidmr.kun.nl (Marlies Brinksma)
  • Date: Tue, 12 Aug 1997 00:54:36 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi,

Until yesterday, I never found any problems with the transformation from
notebook to package format.

The problem which I encountered was the following:

After I changed the name of a symbol in the notebook in a much longer one, Mathematica added automatically newlines. In the transfer from this notebook
to package format Mathematica coulnd't recognize the original rules.

I solved it to add "(" and ")" , but I'm not satisfied with this solution.
Does anyone know a better way?

Thanks in advance!

Marlies Brinksma