Re: AW: Graphics export with rasterps.exe

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg8096] Re: [mg8039] AW: [mg7968] Graphics export with rasterps.exe
  • From: Kristina Pawlikowski <pawlikk at wl.wpafb.af.mil>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Aug 1997 00:54:37 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Have you tried Adobe Illustrator?  I get very nice results by first using
Display to save the graphics in Illustrator format, then adding labels and such
in AI (v.4.1).  From within AI I save the file as an .eps and import from
either Power Point or Word (for Win 95).  In the Windows programs, the drawings
look lousy on the screen, but print out very nicely on a PostScript printer.

Hope this helps,

Kristina