Re: Recommended Intro Book
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg6052] Re: [mg6031] Recommended Intro Book
- From: Jeff Copes <jcopes at winnie.fit.edu>
- Date: Sun, 16 Feb 1997 01:11:54 -0500
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
On Thu, 13 Feb 1997, Steve Moore wrote:
> Does anybody have any recommendations on an Intro to Mathematica book
> (other than the standard Wolfram Mathematica book)? It will be a while
> until I venture into programming MMA so I'm looking toward a
> well-indexed semi-tutorial reference.
> Ahhh, ask the impossible...
> Thanks much,
There is a good book called "Mathematica: A Practical Approach" by Nancy
Blachman, the ISBN number is 0-13-563826-7. It goes over every aspect the
casual user would use.
Prev by Date:
MathLink & Word Macro
Next by Date:
Re: Derivative Evaluation
Previous by thread:
Recommended Intro Book
Next by thread:
Math2.2 on win95 1997