Re: Version of Mathematica

Hi Roger,
I just installed Mathematica 3.0 (Studentversion) on WinNT 4.0 (German).
One version was installed with _no_ difficulties. It runs fine. No trouble at
all,
I'm just happy with it.
On another machine with NT 4.0 (German, Fixpack 2) I have experienced
trouble with installing some of the fonts. I found that the display of "(", "["
,"/"
"\" and some more is wrong (-> "@" and some more things I can't show you
because I just can't produce them...). Besides that it runs fine, too.
I guess the problems arise from difficulties with administration rights on that
machine - I couldn't explore anything yet.
So far my experience.
Greetings,
Peter