Solving non-linear equations

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg6154] Solving non-linear equations
  • From: Konopnicki David <konop at>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Feb 1997 00:09:02 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

I am new to mathematica. I want to find some numeric solutions to a system
of non-linear equations. I tried to do it with NSolve but I was not able
to get a solution even with simple systems like:
x2== 10*2^x1
I'd like to solve systems like this one:
is it possible to do this in mathematica?

David Konopnicki - konop at