Re: Output in C form
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg6188] Re: [mg6167] Output in C form
- From: seanross at worldnet.att.net
- Date: Thu, 27 Feb 1997 02:53:08 -0500
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Justin Hill wrote: > > Hi > > I'm trying to transform reams of mathematica output into a form suitable > for input in C or C++. I've tried using the CForm command, but I > need the "mdefs.h" header file which defines macros for some of the > objects used in the output from the CForm command, and which I don't > seem to have. Can anyone tell me where I can get this file from? > > Many thanks > Justin Hill > > jhill at engfac.uct.ac.za I know this won't be the answer you want, but have you tried importing the mathematica data into a spreadsheet like excel?