Mathematica 3.0 html conversion works?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg6207] Mathematica 3.0 html conversion works?
- From: tai at physics.utexas.edu (Tai Morris)
- Date: Thu, 27 Feb 1997 02:54:42 -0500
- Organization: The University of Texas at Austin, Austin, Texas
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Has anyone been able to successfully convert a notebook
to HTML using Mathematica 3.0 built-in HTML conversion
(on a Mac)? I tried on 3 differents machines with no
luck. It doesn't hang but just goes on and on...
Prev by Date:
Re: Using subscripts in variable _names_!!!
Next by Date:
Bug in Mathematica 2.2 for Solaris
Previous by thread:
Re: Off[General::spell1] ???
Next by thread:
Re: Mathematica 3.0 html conversion works?