- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg6218] Live[ ]
- From: Paul Blanchard <paul at math.bu.edu>
- Date: Fri, 28 Feb 1997 03:21:36 -0500
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I've occasionally used the Live[ ] function in Mathematica 2.2 on our
SGI's here for classroom demonstrations. Now with a recent upgrade,
Live[ ] is no longer supported. I contacted WRI and was told that
there are no plans to support Live[ ] in future versions of
Is there some other way to obtain the same result, i.e., rotate 3D
graphics generated in Mathematica in real time?
Department of Mathematics
111 Cummington St.
Boston, MA 02215
Internet: paul at math.bu.edu
Prev by Date:
Fwd: Re[a]>0 ?
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: Re[a]>0 ?
Next by thread:
Headers & Footers in v3.0