Re: Multiple convert to EPSF
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg6230] Re: [mg6205] Multiple convert to EPSF
- From: Lou Talman <me at talmanl.mscd.edu>
- Date: Fri, 28 Feb 1997 03:21:54 -0500
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Felix Holderied wrote:
> i've produced a sequence of 100 graphics in a
> MMA-Notebook (Macintosh). I want to save them
> as 100 EPSF-files. Is it possible to do this
> without using the file Menue "Convert Clipboard"
> and typing every single filename.
That depends. If you're using v2.x, I'm afraid you're out of luck. If
you're using v3.0, then
Display["file", graphics, "EPS"]
should do the trick. See Section 1.11.5 of The Book. Use string-handling
operators to construct variable filenames for the first argument.
Prev by Date:
Re: Re[a]>0 ?
Next by Date:
Re: Mathematica 3.0 html conversion works?
Previous by thread:
Headers & Footers in v3.0
Next by thread:
Re: contexts: nailing jelly to a tree?