Windows front end

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg6238] Windows front end
  • From: qmak at pipeline.com (Mitchell A. Kaplan)
  • Date: Fri, 28 Feb 1997 03:22:16 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I'm running Mathematica on Windows95.  The cut & paste keys are
different from the standard Windows shortcuts, and my fingers are
pretty well already trained.  Is there any way to change these
Mathematica shortcuts.

Also, selections (for editing) don't seem to work like standard
Windows.  For example, I can't press Shift-end and highlight the end
of a line.  Anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks for any help.  BTW, if anyone out there also has this problem
and doesn't know how to fix it, I'd like to know I'm not alone.

		Mitch