Windows front end
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg6238] Windows front end
- From: qmak at pipeline.com (Mitchell A. Kaplan)
- Date: Fri, 28 Feb 1997 03:22:16 -0500
- Organization: MindSpring Enterprises, Inc.
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I'm running Mathematica on Windows95. The cut & paste keys are different from the standard Windows shortcuts, and my fingers are pretty well already trained. Is there any way to change these Mathematica shortcuts. Also, selections (for editing) don't seem to work like standard Windows. For example, I can't press Shift-end and highlight the end of a line. Anyone know how to fix this? Thanks for any help. BTW, if anyone out there also has this problem and doesn't know how to fix it, I'd like to know I'm not alone. Mitch