- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg5931] Mathlink/Mma 3.0
- From: "ä" <0!0 at uunet.uu.net>
- Date: Tue, 4 Feb 1997 00:04:14 -0500
- Organization: EUnet EDV DienstleistungsgesmbH, Wien
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I have a C-program which ran successfully with Mma 2.2. under Win95 using TCP. This program has been compiled using Mlink32.lib from Mathlink Ver. 2.2. How is the same task done with Mma 3.0? 1. Where is Mathlink on the CD?? 2. Can I use the program without modification? How? Where do I specify TCP as protocol and how can I start a TCP-Kernel on my local machine? 3. Is it possible to use local protocol. How? Please help me. Urgent!!