Re: HTML Conversion
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg5986] Re: [mg5949] HTML Conversion
- From: biblblak at ozemail.com.au (bibleBlack)
- Date: Sat, 8 Feb 1997 22:38:01 -0500
- Organization: OzEmail Ltd - Australia
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In article <5dbf22$nj6 at smc.vnet.net>, levasseu at fxbbs.com (Levasseur) wrote: > > Husain Al-Mohssen's response is the only one that I've gotten and this is > clearly not an > option since you bet tens of .gif's in a converted notebook. The problem > is that the html > image tag has no magnification parameter that I can find documented. My > guess is that > the solution might be an option to HTMLSave that override the HTML style > sheet, or simply > a direct change in the style sheet. But I'm not sure how to do that yet. > > > > Ken Levasseur (return address: LevasseuK at Woods.UML.Edu) Changing the style sheet does not help (ie the eqautions are generated at a fixed size regardless of the size in the note book) WRI say they are working on it...