Formatting Text

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg6053] Formatting Text
  • From: Mr D R Gautam <esujh at csv.warwick.ac.uk>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Feb 1997 01:11:55 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I am using Mathematica 2.2 and I'm trying to find the charactercodes for
the greek alphabet as well as the codes for integrals signs and summation
signs. If these exist like in version 3, what are the codes and how can I
display them within Mathematica using the Print command.
I'm having trouble reading your newsgroup at the moment so I would be
really grateful if anyone who knows the answers to these questions could
e-mail be back at d.r.gautam at csv.warwick.ac.uk

Thank You,
	Davinder Gautam