Lighting, SurfaceColor, and Graphics3D..
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg5721] Lighting, SurfaceColor, and Graphics3D..
- From: george at mech.seas.upenn.edu ( George Jefferson )
- Date: Sat, 11 Jan 1997 14:29:13 -0500
- Organization: Mechanical Engineering
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Is it possable to have a 3d graphic with Lighting->True, but explicitly specify the color of a particular polygon? I tried creating a figure with lighting->true and another with lighting->false and combining them with one Show. No good, the lighting->true overrides. I thought you should be able to do it with a SurfaceColor specification, but that doesn't seem to have the flexability to say 'ignore the lighting and just set the color' Ideas?