- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg5782] Binomial Coefficients
- From: "H. Thompson" <laotzu at pacbell.net>
- Date: Sat, 18 Jan 1997 14:58:35 -0500
- Organization: I.P.T.
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I understand about k-permutations and 'n choose k', and while i can mathematically determine the max possible combinations of say a 5 character string n! / [k! (n-k)!] I have yet to successfully debug my algorithm so it produces all of the calculated permutations. Any help would be greatly appreciated. hrt