Re: Image Processing: Mathematica?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg5768] Re: Image Processing: Mathematica?
  • From: Amy Hawthorne <ahawthor at sophia.smith.edu>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Jan 1997 14:58:26 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I have had success using filters to export graphics to other programs
such as Scientific Word.  I find that exporting as a Windows Metafile
works the best and takes up relatively little memory.  I have also been
able to animate tables of graphics.  I hope that was the kind of thing
you were interested.

By the way I am using Mathematica 2.2.3 on Windows 95

Amy Hawthorne