Re: Image Processing: Mathematica?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg5768] Re: Image Processing: Mathematica?
- From: Amy Hawthorne <ahawthor at sophia.smith.edu>
- Date: Sat, 18 Jan 1997 14:58:26 -0500
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I have had success using filters to export graphics to other programs such as Scientific Word. I find that exporting as a Windows Metafile works the best and takes up relatively little memory. I have also been able to animate tables of graphics. I hope that was the kind of thing you were interested. By the way I am using Mathematica 2.2.3 on Windows 95 Amy Hawthorne