Re: Image Processing: Mathematica?

I have had success using filters to export graphics to other programs
such as Scientific Word.  I find that exporting as a Windows Metafile
works the best and takes up relatively little memory.  I have also been
able to animate tables of graphics.  I hope that was the kind of thing
you were interested.

By the way I am using Mathematica 2.2.3 on Windows 95

Amy Hawthorne